Saturday, March 04, 2006



I Hate My F….. Job! (Or the Inanity of the Clueless!)
By Irena the Croatian

I hate my job. Jimmy Craco, I know you're reading this, hope you get a goddamn kick out of it. I do, I really hate my job. Just like the rest of you. I hate the borderline white trash or recovering white trash general suburban population that I just so happen to work with. My boss excluded, the rest of this place is absolutely ridiculous. And it's finally getting to me: The same hairstyle for the last 20 years, the same television show on the same day of every week, family-sized frozen dinners, being hurt because her husband took the “goddamn remote,” while she was watching the country music awards, and then crying about it….

Here is a witness account of what is called normalcy in America….and the closed-mindedness, here is example of one such idiocy, "OH MY GOD you have a tattoo on your arm??!!?! Do you KNOW that that will still BE THERE when you are 80?!?! OH MY GOD! Did you hear about John's girlfriend's sister's boyfriend's neighbor's dog that ate a sock?? HOW FUNNY IS THAT?! OH MY GOD! I JUST PEED MY PANTS! I gotta go to Costco today, I gotta refill my prescriptions for my asthma, acid reflux, depression, anxiety, migraines, allergies, oh my antibiotics for my life-long urinary tract infection too, God, I know I'm forgetting something... oh yeah! I need more hamburger helper too.”

It is as if she is streaming inanity, she continues her clueless drivel, “Isn't that puppy cute? Did you see that puppy? OH, that was the cutest puppy. Did you hear what I said to so-and-so? Did I do good? You know... I really don't want him to get mad at me, I just want to get my point across, and I'm afraid he'll get mad at me, but they never ever listen, did I say it good? Did I? Did I? Did I? Ohh! This one time in college me and my roommate got really really drunk and we both fell down! OH MY GOD! IT was CRAZY! (Shh... I think people saw us, tee-hee!!!). JEFF! YOU NEED TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH! Foley's is having a big sale. I have to hurry or I'll get stuck in traffic and GOD FORBID that I'm 2 minutes late….”

This is what America sounds like, the babbling continues, “OK see you guys later! Do you like these glasses on me? Hey did you watch the Bronco's game last night? When that guy made that pass I was like OH MY GOD! And they cut him? Can you believe that? Oh I really gotta hurry I'm gonna catch lunch traffic. At least Foley's is right by Costco; I can get my prescriptions filled while I run to Foleys. I'll see you guys later! OH I almost forgot to tell you! I hit this lady yesterday when I was picking up the kids from daycare. I was backing up and I couldn't see her, you know how my Yukon XL sits kind of high? Yeah I guess I hit her car pretty well and I barely even noticed it, OH my god I felt so bad. Did you watch Bush's speech last night? God, the oil prices are crazy. I hope he can take care of this, I'd hate to be the president... I don't think I could handle it. OK I really have to go now, ok I'll see you guys later."

I need a cigarette. I F…. hate these people.

Vent over.

Return to Home Page

Posted at 1:41 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home