Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Look Into My Heart

A message sent,

From whom I do not know,

And it was loud and clear.

“Live your Life! Shares your hopes! Be one with

commitment!

For tomorrow may not come.” The message may

seem

Somber,

But only joy can be felt. It was a wakeup call. I had been

Living in a daze.

Not facing reality, failing to see my own

mortality.

It does not matter what trivial concerns had faced me previously.

Only that life cane experienced moment to moment.

And with that, I looked into my heart,

And notice it grown cold and distant form being broken

With disappointment.

My hopes, desires crushed, as I had wallowed in my fears.

But I looked into my heart, and saw a rebirth beginning

For a new was awaiting for me to grab hold and experience

Life.

~gks






Labels: , , , , ,


Posted at 1:32 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home