Sunday, January 28, 2007

Impressions

"nothing impresses you?" said I,

"For it is yoursimple respect I do want.

You put on your image...And I put on mine!

For this is the ultimate sin." said I

"Be who you are! Let the diamond show:

If you are romantic--be it! Like the 'witty' and 'charming'

is

sometimes me.

But I notice how many times we put on the fakery...

To give the impression of who we aren't!

I am the romantic in my heart,

and I let it flow through this art."

"On your honesty I will depend, and we will ride

your strength into the wind until we see the

light of destiny.

Labels: , , ,


Posted at 6:12 PM

2 Comments

  • Blogger Kilroy_60 posted at 5:27 PM  
    A great post in an interesting blog. Great addition to the carnival!

    Wondering what you think about linkability between our blogs.
  • Blogger RUTH posted at 1:40 PM  
    What an incredible blog. I'll come back and read more once I've been through all the other Carnival posts
  • Post a Comment

    « Home