Sunday, April 16, 2006

Work Vent II

By Irena the Croatian

Monday, April 10, 2006

So, it's important to me. I posted it as a bulletin, but in case you missed it... Here's what I've had to deal with today. WTF?!?!

OK, just a quick one!

Stupid T1 connection at work today SUCKS!

There's a tax auditor from the state that's cracking me up. He's wearing gym shoes, a pair of dress slacks (dark gray), a blue short-sleeved dress shirt, bowl cut galore, and he won't shut the f%@# up at all; I don't get it! Even if you aren't saying anything back, he keeps on talking and talking and talking. I could go on and repeat (or give an example) of what he says, but it would be much like my last work-related vent. And I don't want to put you guys through that, seriously…. Grrrr!!!


Posted at 8:03 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home