Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I love old people

by Irena the Croation

Monday, July 03, 2006 Part II

Like I needed something else today. Ha-ha! OK... well... at least it's amusing. The fire department calls from the lobby. The new place I moved into has some gray-hairs living in it. And one of them thinks she owns the place. Yes! One of those! So she complained to the office about my car being parked in the garage. I've got a slow gas leak and a nice steady power steering leak. Together with an inoperable rear driver’s side window, a non-working gauge cluster, no 1st and 2nd gear, an open circuit somewhere that provides a nice whine out of my right rear speaker (serves as a vocal tachometer and amusement for my daughter), no antenna and some really trippy door locks.

Anyway... I let the power steering fluid leak out and haven't refilled it in what seems like months. I'm sure it's only been weeks, but I've lost all sense of time that I thought I ever had. But, this lady calls the office and complains about my car CONSTANTLY. I had a chat with the office people about the power steering fluid leak (I had to clean the garage floor) and they told me about the lady and what an anal retentive freak she is. So they were blowing her off. She calls the damn fire department. Ha-ha! Dead serious. So I had to go downstairs and move my car to the street. With the open window. At least it has an alarm. YES! My '89 Nissan Maxima has an alarm. And I set it off. And the fire department people are complaining about the lady. I think she might be angry that I exist.

I think it's time for a new car. Fucking lady. Fucked up my solitaire game. Not even to mention the fact that I had to wake my daughter up from her nap so I can go downstairs and move my car onto the street. It's not a fire hazard there, is it? Of course not.

So, there you have it. Events of my day. I needed this... I really did. It's the one speck of excitement, one thing that took my mind off of everything else.


Posted at 11:51 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home