Sunday, April 16, 2006

A public announcement (or two, or three) and just rambling

by Irena the Croatian

It's April 16th! Last night at the Gothic was GREAT. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that came out and had a blast with us. It was a happy show, it was a sad show. Those that were there know. Thank you for taking your time and your money to support some of the best local music in Denver. If you only knew how grateful all of those guys are, you'd never miss another show, and you'd make sure your friends and family didn't either.

It's Sunday. The Expendables are getting into town this week to play the 420 show with P-Nuckle. If you haven't heard of The Expendables yet, go back to my main page and listen to my profile song. Then click on view, add them, and if you're 21, make sure to come to that show. Don't forget, P-Nuckle will also be doing a live in-store performance at Headed West (Broadway & Evans) for their 420 party. Crazy sale specials, free food and drink, sweet sounds of the P-Nuckle... don't miss it. Oh yeah, it's free.

While on the whole 420 flow; I'm proud to say that I've kept my friends count at 420 for over a week now. And I'm even more proud to say that I physically know or MySpace.com know/message/network with about 99.9% of them. So thank you, MySpace.com friends, I love you :).

Dig the flyer for the 420 show; I'm still recuperating from spending the insane amount of hours on it that I did. It's my favorite P-Nuckle flyer yet, and thanks all of you for your nice words about it, I really appreciate it. It's kind of like payoff for staring at my computer for 9 hours and making it with this little teeny tiny button mouse on a Windows 2000 platform.

I've got crazy rambles about this weekend, about past week, about the past 6 months, and as in my previous blogs, I could go on forever. But I won't. I guess I'm kicking the whole 'forget about it' thing. And I like it that way. Just forget about it.

Everyone, have a great week, see you at a P-Nuckle show soon. And that's a threat.



Posted at 5:51 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home