Thursday, July 27, 2006

Earn Free Credits to Read Day


Okay, people this is rather simple, for BlogExplosion bloggers, who can answer the four following quesstions will earn 25 BlogExplosion credits. You will have to search the archives as well:

I have posted two chapters of my yet to be published novel.

1.) What is the character's name sitting in the young woman's lap?
2.) What happens to the Lear Jet?

Now,

3.) Who is the guest blogger on this site?
4.) Who is the template designer?

All answers must be submitted to me at my email gksden@gmail.com and leave a comment on my site. Thanks have fun....! Contest closes at Midnite August 05, 2006.

Posted at 8:50 PM

2 Comments

  • Blogger Becca posted at 4:38 PM  
    i missed the deadline! Nice blog
  • Blogger Gregory Stewart posted at 4:42 PM  
    Hothousemama, if you want to try to answer the questions any I will extend the deadline....
  • Post a Comment

    « Home