Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I do too have a life

by Irena the Croatian

And a very interesting one at that, thank you very much.

A friend of mine pointed out a few things today... the fact that I fucked up a flyer (all 4000 of them - actually), and the fact that I write so many blogs that people might think I don't have a life.

I do have a life, thank you very much. I do... look - for God's sake. There's always something going on, always some kind of an uncanny problem or a drama or something of such kind. And it's always related to the wonderful world of the music industry. I don't spend my days putting up posters around the town for some petty asshole to take down. I spend my days making them. And running the camp, talking to musicians with ego problems, or lack of thereof. A happy median is hard to come by. I spend my days screening my phone calls and coming up with excuses as to why I didn't answer the phone. For instance just now, I answered the phone. And the phone call interrupted my thought process.

I do too have a life; a very busy one, while at it.

I just happen to be insane. And you all get to read it.

I gotta take care of the problem that came up with the phone call.

Thank you very much.


Posted at 2:27 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home