Saturday, April 22, 2006

justincapable

by Irena the Croatian

Current mood: bitchy Category: Blogging

Yes, it's a Katenacism. Theirs about 4 people in this world who will know what the words "just incapable" mean to Kathryn and I. And oh, they mean ever so much to me. Because every time I'm feeling down, I tend to think about the incapability of the just, and it makes me smile. Hell, it makes me laugh; always, a picker-upper.

I've been in a shitty mood since Sunday morning. Poor Kathryn's been trying to get me out of my funk since then, and she finally succeeded with that phrase... "just incapable". Surprised, that it took us this long to come up with it... :) But was it worth it or what? The mere discovery of it brightened up my entire day. Thank you, Pirate Black Booty, I heart ya!

Now... it's morning. And I'm feeling REALLY pissy. I'm craving chocolate like no other, I feel like chopping everyone's head off and I've just remembered the name for that too - PMS. I'd like to apologize in advance for anyone who happens to feel my wrath today. Or tomorrow, or for the next week - really. So sorry, it's a natural cycle. I'll try my hardest to contain it as best I can, but I am not in a position that would enable me to make any guarantees.

Have a good day; come to 3 Kings on Thursday


Posted at 11:47 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home